This hot chocolate recipe proves that dreams do come true. Perk up white hot chocolate with warm pumpkin pie spices and a dash of vanilla. Now that’s what we call a magic combination! Read on for our amazing recipe (serves two).
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of milk – I used skim milk
- 1 cup of good quality white chocolate chips, Ghirardelli recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream and additional pumpkin spice to sprinkle on top
- Heat cream and milk in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot but not boiling.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour heated cream and milk over white chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted.
- Add vanilla extract and pumpkin spice.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.