This DIY scar removal salve remedy has remarkably better staying power than healing oils. You can also use this salve anywhere from stretch marks to scars. The vitamin E oil is nourishing and moisturizing, pulling scar-healing properties deep into the skin. The lavender essential oil is known for its healing abilities too, so it’s perfect for scars.
- 3 TB beeswax
- 2 TB shea butter
- 1 TB hemp seed oil
- 1 TB Vitamin E oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- Melt the beeswax and oils in a double boiler over low heat until the beeswax is melted completely
- Remove from the heat and add the essential oil
- Stir to combine
- Pour into little salve tins and allow to harden before using
- Use it twice per day for best results during healing.