It's Bee-Magic! Try our combination of goats milk soap and organic honey formed into a “honeycomb” shape using a surprisingly easy technique! This sweet, luscious honey soap will give your skin an amazing radiant and moisturizing clean. Honey has endless benefits for the skin from head to toe. From being naturally antibacterial to full of antioxidants, it is extremely moisturizing and soothing!
Using this bubble wrap has long been a staple in the cold process soap-making world, but in melt and pour, it’s just catching on. This soap is earthy, eye-catching, easy and a great way to reuse your packaging! Try it out yourself at home.
- 1 lb. goats milk soap base How to Make Honeycomb Soap
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- Soap molds
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Bubble wrap (to create the “honeycomb” pattern)
- Chop soap base into cubes and place pan over low heat.
- Stir soap with heat-proof rubber spatula or wooden spoon until completely melted and no lumps remain.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup honey. Set aside.
- Lightly spray soap molds with non-stick spray, wiping them down until lightly greased.
- Cut bubble wrap into shapes to fit the bottom of each mold and press into bottom.
- Pour hot soap into molds using a 1/4 measuring cup. Cool completely before removing from molds. *They should pop right out but if not use a butter knife to loosen edges.
- Carefully peel bubble wrap away from soap revealing the “honeycomb” pattern.
- Package and gift away!