Honey brings in such a wonderful sweetness to these baby carrots in this easy 15-minute side dish - a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving spread!
Not only are these carrots chockfull of health benefiting compounds but this side dish comes together so quickly and easily! All you need to do is simmer these babies in a honey mixture and some fresh herbs until they’re nice and tender and that’s it! A 15-minute side dish that doesn’t take any kind of oven space, which, let’s be honest here, is a life saver on Thanksgiving day.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Grimmway Farms Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots, honey,brown sugar, dill and thyme and gently toss to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.