Do you want silky smooth skin? Well you can! Here's a recipe for one of Go Make Me's favourite scrubs! Did you know that the health benefits of mint and green tea when taken internally increase metabolism, great for weight loss, and lower cholesterol levels? AND they make a perfect body exfoliate used in conjunction with sugar, epsom salts and oil. Make a fresh batch when required and rejuvenate tired skin into a healthy glow. You'll smell minty fresh too!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Epsom Salts
- 2 tablespoons of light Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 2 Mint Tea bags
- 2 Green Tea bags
- 6 drops of Spearmint Essential Oil
- 4 drops Vitamin E Oil (optional)
- Air tight container
- Thoroughly clean the container (dishwasher) and dry.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Add honey then oil to desired wetness level.
- Add essential oil to desired strength.
- Combine and add ingredients to container.
- Use scrub on dry skin to exfoliate and gently shower off. (Please be aware that the shower recess may be slippery due to the oil content.)
- The scrub should never abrade the skin and test on a small portion of skin for allergies